- Sterling silver charm, sold without a chain.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
Bees are symbolic of hard work.
Hearts are symbolic of love.
The crescent moon is a symbol of new beginnings.
Daggers are symbolic of courage.
The heart lock is symbolic of surrendering to love.
Horseshoes are symbolic of good luck.
Leaves are symbolic of peace.