Suggestion of Intention practice:
- Shake the bottle gently.
- Think or say your intention in a way that is meaningful to you.
- Spray several times in front or around yourself.
- Invigorate your senses as you repeat your intention while inhaling and exhaling slowly.
Other uses for sprays:
- Simple - Room spray, car freshener, drawer freshener, linen spray, office spray, yoga mat spray and so on.
- Convenient - During your morning routine, yoga routine, before you go to bed, etc.
- Spiritual - Use at full/new moon rituals, meditations, journaling, Reiki sessions, during chakra practices, etc
Bee Calm helps you to relax, focus and find peace - lavender, chamomile, rosemary
Bee Cleansed helps rid you of what no longer serves you - pine needles, tea tree, lemon, sage
Bee Grounded helps bring you back to a conscious, present state - cedarwood, juniper, patchouli, sandalwood
Bee Released allows you to let go of what you are still hanging onto that needs to be set free - rosemary, cedarwood, bergamot, clove